The answer to all writing, to any career for that matter, is love. Ray Bradbury
1. I started writing January 1, 2000. New year, new millennium, new career.
2. I’m a former special education teacher, specializing in teaching the blind and visually impaired.
3. I was born in New Orleans, LA, raised in Little Rock, AR, was an Ohio transplant for twenty-two years, and am now back in Arkansas empty nesting it with my husband, James.
4. James and I have three awesome kids. Yes, they really are awesome.
5. I love chocolate. ‘Nuff said.