Today’s Fast Five features author Kelly Long, who writes Amish fiction set in the Appalachian Mountains of Pennsylvania. Her latest release is An Amish Wedding Feast on Ice Mountain, December, 2019, and can be found at a local or online bookstore near you.
- Vanilla or chocolate? Always vanilla…Check out An Amish Match on Ice Mountain for a heated scene involving a bottle of vanilla and a hideaway cabin.
- Reality or fiction? God creates our reality and blocks the fictions the Enemy tells us about ourselves. So, in this context, reality all the way!
- Dancing or cooking classes? Oh, my! Neither unless it’s a cake walk.
- Work boots or cowboy boots? Cowboy boots—my dad always wore them.
- Amusement park or historical sites? Historical sites—unless it’s hot outside!
Thanks, Kelly! Be sure to check out her books if you haven’t already. 🙂
Question: Do you prefer vanilla or chocolate ice cream? Write your answer in the comments. I prefer vanilla, and I really prefer vanilla with hot fudge sauce. 🙂