Pamela Kappel! Thanks Pamela for entering, and congratulations! Stay tuned for April’s contest. 🙂
I loved finding out who your favorite male characters are. For fun I compiled all of the characters you chose. Here’s the list, and I’ve linked all the books to their corresponding character for easy reference if you haven’t read all the books listed.
The two who tied with the most votes were Christian Ropp from The Teacher’s Bride and Aden Troyer from A Reluctant Bride. My favorite is in this list–try and guess who he is. 🙂
- Christian Ropp–The Teacher’s Bride
- Aden Troyer–A Reluctant Bride
- Sol Troyer–Love Made New
- Seth Fisher–Miracle for Miriam/An Amish Christmas
- Zeke Bontrager–A Double Dose of Love
- Zeb Bontrager–A Double Dose of Love
- Levi Stoll–The Innkeeper’s Bride
- Chris Miller–A Heart Full of Love/An Amish Cradle/What the Heart Sees
- Jalon Chupp–Written in Love
- Amos Mullet–A Quiet Love/An Amish Harvest
- Johnny Mullet–Letters to Katie/A Summer Secret
- Adam Otto–Treasuring Emma
- Asa Bontrager-–Love Made New
- Sawyer Thompson–Faithful to Laura/A Summer Secret
- Richard Thompson-–A Chance to Remember/An Amish Reunion
- Jakob Mullet–Wreathed in Joy/An Amish Christmas Wedding
- Ira Yoder–Reeling in Love/An Amish Picnic
- Jeremiah Mullet–A Faith of Her Own/Hide and Secret
And my favorite character is…Amos Mullet. When I developed the character of Amos in Hide and Secret, he immediately captured my heart, and I had to write his and Dinah’s story. Did you guess correctly? Let me know in the comments!
Still wondering…does Emmanuel Troyer from the Birch Creek series ever return? In the first in the series it sounds like the shack caved in & I figured he was dead. In the second or third book (?) Sol returns to the shack & only one beam has fallen, no body or remains mentioned. Has he ever returned? Thank you for responding.
Btw, I LOVE all your books. They really touch my heart! Thank you for giving me such reading joy!
Hi Jan–He does return in the Amish Mail Order Brides series. The first one, A Double Dose of Love, released in Jan. Matched and Married releases in September, and I’m currently writing the third, Love in Plain Sight. His story is a part of all three books. Hope that helps!
I can’t wait to find out if Emmanuel Troyer gets his long over-due consequences. Out of all the characters, his wife intrigued me the most. I was so pleased to see her finally come out of her shell in Matched and Married. To find the opportunity for real happiness with another potential partner. I LOVED that thought. I know if Emmanuel will raise trouble if he returns. Let’s hope “Gott” will find a way…